While most of Tony Stark's Iron Man suits could function underwater for brief periods, they suffered various drawbacks. The Iron Man Hydro Armour was the first Iron Man suit designed specifically to function in sub-aquatic environments and was capable of operating at a maximum depth of 3 miles.
- Repulsors - Repulsor weaponry adapted for underwater functionality.
- Micro-torpedoes - Miniature projectiles capable of travelling at high velocity through water.
- Propulsion - Jet boots modified with turbines.
- Life Support - Extended oxygen supply for long-term deep-sea missions.
- Defensive Tools - Includes an ink-like substance to blind foes and an electrical shield.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.